General Website Terms and Conditions
- BrainWorking® Recursive Therapy and the Terence Watts Institute of BrainWorking® Recursive Therapy provide skills training and supervision in therapy by means of face to face workshops.
- Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the bank account of BrainWorking Recursive Therapy , the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card transactions will be acquired for (BrainWorking® Recursive Therapy Pty Ltd.) via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details will be stored by BrainWorking® Recursive Therapy separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- BrainWorking® Recursive Therapy SA Pty Ltd takes responsibility for all bona fide aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support and dispute resolution.
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and BrainWorking Recursive Therapy chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 21 Thornton Road, Athlone, 7764.
- BrainWorking® Recursive Therapy may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- This website is run by BrainWorking® Recursive Therapy SA Pty Ltd based in South Africa trading as BrainWorking® Recursive Therapy SA Pty Ltd and with registration number 2015/260187/07 ,BrainWorking Recursive Therapy SA Pty Ltd contact details: Multimed Centre 21 Thornton Road, Athlone, 7764 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel: 021 637 6831 / 083 326 8316
- The organisers will do everything possible to ensure that your attendance will be as comfortable & enjoyable as possible.
- The organisers cannot be held responsible for any loss, injuries, damage or inconvenience experienced by participants.
- Only a fully completed registration form and proof of payment will guarantee registration.
- Bank & administrations costs incurred will be for the participant’s account. In the case of any Foreign payments please note that the additional FOREX charges will be for your account.
- Training courses will include refreshments & certificates and includes lunch ONLY if specified for the particular venue.
- Unforeseen circumstances may necessitate the appointment of presenters other than those advertised.
- In the unlikely event that course is cancelled due to an emergency, course fees ONLY will be refunded. We will unfortunately not be able to refund any fees with regards to air tickets, transport or accommodation booked.
- Event date(s), time, venue are subject to change (in case of unforeseen circumstances)
- I hereby confirm that the information supplied is correct and that I agree to the terms and conditions stipulated on this registration form. I accept personal responsibility for the payment of the relevant fees.
- In the event of participants cancelling after registration, substitutes will be accepted but no refunds.
- YOU HAVE TO ATTEND THE FULL COURSE TO RECEIVE YOUR CERTIFICATE!
- PLEASE NOTE: The DEPOSIT is NON REFUNDABLE if you cancel within 3 weeks of the start date of the course.
- COURSE FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE if you cancel within 2 weeks of the start date of the course.
Refunds and Returns Policy
- For all workshops, refunds will be processed within 7 workdays, following any cancellation notifications, provided that it is within the stipulated allowed refund period as set out under the workshop terms and conditions;
- Upon successful payment of the workshop, an email will be sent immediately to confirm that your space has been booked. This will also serve as your receipt of payment.
- An invoice will be sent to you reflecting your payment within the 3 working days.