What are the qualifications needed to train as a BWRT Level 1 practitioner?

In South Africa you have to be registered as one of the following and have an active registration with the HPCSA:

  • Psychologist (all categories EXCEPT Research Psychologist)
  • Registered Counsellor
  • Psychiatrist
  • You can also train if you are a Clinical Social Worker with a Master’s Degree in Clinical Social Work AND are registered with the SACSSP