BWRT Level 1 CPT
22/23 May 2021
This workshop is fully booked
|Workshop:||BWRT Level 1 CPT|
|Date:||22/23 May 2021|
|Time:||08h00 - 17h30|
|Venue:||Protea Hotel Stellenbosch TechnoPark|
|Address:|| Techno Ave, Techno Park, Stellenbosch, 7600
021 880 9504
Please contact Yolandi Cornelissen at the following email: email@example.com
|Food:||Lunch and Tea will be provided|
|Accreditation:||PSB004/PSYSSA447/2021 – Cape Town (16 CPD Points of which 2 are ethics points)|
Please take note of the special regulations that will be in place during the workshop. Please familiarise yourself with these regulations below:
The number of persons entering a conference and meeting venue may not be more than 50; with compliance to physical distancing, which is at least one and a half metres. The venue set-up shall be set-up in accordance with these guidelines in mind with no deviations permitted.
In line with the Government regulations, we shall be doing the following: -
1. Screening stations at the reception entrance to the hotel. Every delegate shall be screened including their temperature prior to gaining access to the hotel.
2. Ensure all delegates wear a mask and or face covering which always covers their nose and mouth except when eating or drinking.
3. Sanitizing stations readily available throughout the public areas meeting rooms and hotel for frequent use.
4. Sealed notepads and pens are available on request. These are always to be kept on the delegates. Paper left behind shall be disposed of.
5. At the beginning of the conference the Venue Manager shall have a briefing at the commencement of the conference with the house rules: -
- Masks/face covering which will always cover the nose and mouth worn except when eating or drinking
- Strict adherence to the physical distance of 1.5m between each delegate to be adhered to during breaks
- Coffee stations available in the back of the venue which shall be replenished at intervals throughout the conference
- Prepacked meal box to limit queues which includes tea break and lunch items as well as mints. Should you have any questions in this regard, please speak to the venue manager who is available in the foyer throughout the conference
- Additional individual water available on request from the venue manager
- Microphone and podium to be sanitised after use by each person
- Delegates to please sit in their designated seat for the duration of the conference and no changes of seats are allowed