Using BWRT when working with Teenagers and Young Adults
10 July 2021
This workshop is fully booked
|Workshop:||Using BWRT when working with Teenagers and Young Adults|
|Date:||10 July 2021|
|Time:||9.30am - 12.30pm|
|Accreditation:||Total of 3 CUE Points ( 2General+1 Ethics) PSB004/PSYSSA543/2021|
Goals and Objectives of this online workshop:
- How can BWRT be adjusted to the developmental stages of adolescence and young adults/university students?
- Unpacking the challenges of neuro-diverse/-divergant individuals within this developmental stage and how BWRT can be adjusted to support them
- Trauma, religion and cultural realities of South Africa and how to adjust the BWRT approach
- Looking at typical challenges during these developmental stages and how BWRT can be used as a way of intervention.
- Suggestions of protocols will be made.
- To provide tools appropriate to the individuals within this developmental age.
- Case studies to explain the process of BWRT and its application with young adults, adolescents and university students